02 April 2008

Join Our Forum

So we finally have a forum up that I think we are going to stick with. You can register anytime and start new threads about video game or entertainment related topics or reply to other discussions that have been started. We also have a section for you to comment on our podcast and offer suggestions for ways to improve and so forth. You will also notice that I made a thread in "Podcast Discussion" that will allow you to leave your video game related questions and discussion topics that you want to hear us discuss on the show. I have toyed around with different ways of doing this and would like to see if this works. If it does work out, I will make a new thread for every new podcast where you can leave questions and such. Anyways, thanks to everyone who has already joined and I look forward to seeing where it goes from here. You can find the forum and register by clicking on "Forum" in the menu to the right.

-Nick

One response to “Join Our Forum”